Re: [mirrorbrain] upcoming release -- what's missing?

From: Florian Effenberger <floeff_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 19:04:19 +0100
Hi Peter,

2014/1/3 Peter Pöml <peter_at_poeml.de>:

> I am working on a release, fixing some things and trying to catch up
> with things I heard, and bug reports. I am keeping the current list of
> changes up to date here:
> http://mirrorbrain.org/docs/changes/
>
> So if you want to tell me what's missing in the next release, please go
> ahead.

glad to hear a new release is on the horizon - thanks a lot! :)

I wanted to contribute more already, but was desperately lacking time
myself, so didn't manage yet. What I have done, however, is to clone
the project at OBS. Note I'm not a developer, so it was more
coincidence it worked, but I managed to create builds for Ubuntu 12.04
and Debian 7.0, including IPv6 support. Seems the build is broken
again, but anyways, I have given you maintainer access for
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:floeff

Note that this is the repo TDF is currently using on its machines, so
please don't experiment, otherwise LibreOffice downloads are at stake.
;-)

Otherwise, here are a few bugs that would really be nice for the next
release to be fixed:

http://mirrorbrain.org/issues/issue124
http://mirrorbrain.org/issues/issue120 (maybe not fixable via MB)
http://mirrorbrain.org/issues/issue115