[mirrorbrain] FOSDEM!

From: Peter Pöml <peter_at_poeml.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 21:01:57 +0100
Hi,

I decided to visit FOSDEM in Brussels (on the first February weekend).
I'm looking forward to meet you if you go there, too!

So who'll be there?

Other than meeting at the university (I'll be there from Saturday early
afternoon to Sunday afternoon), I think that I would like to organize a
"MirrorBrain Dinner"! Saturday evening would make sense, right? Unless
you have too many other obligations already.

Best,
Peter