Re: [mirrorbrain] FOSDEM!

From: Kib <kib_at_kodi.tv>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:56:11 +0100
Kodi will be visiting FosDEM as well, we'll have a stand and be holding a
lightning talk on Sunday.
I think it would be a great idea to meet up.

I'm pretty sure we are currently running one of the largest mirrorbrain
instances of the world, when looked at requests/second.
We are going over 100 million/day right now.

Cheers,

Ejal de Klerk