[mirrorbrain] Packages for Debian

From: Oliver Beattie <oliver_at_obeattie.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:29:20 +0200
Hi,

I just wonder if there are any plans to package MB to work with Debian
Squeeze, in addition to the current Lenny. I've had a quick bash at this
myself using the control files I found in the OBS instance, but failed
miserably and thought it may be easier for you to build it under OBS. If
there aren't, I'll go ahead and press on to do it myself :)

—Oliver