[mirrorbrain] just a plan for the upcoming release

From: Peter Pöml <poeml_at_cmdline.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:04:56 +0100
Hi,

I'm collecting the things that should go into the next release. There are already some things in trunk, waiting to get out of the door:

- FTP scan fix (credentials)
- geographical coordinates
- better DNSrr warnings
- GeoIP database detection fixed

Further stuff that should be fixed until the release, I think:

- Incorrect path used for metalinks hashes
  http://mirrorbrain.org/issues/issue35

- "mb scan" may hang, because rsync's "--timeout" option is not effective at all times
  http://mirrorbrain.org/issues/issue12

Fixes for both issues are conceptually existing, and just need to be done. Maybe I'll get around to do it tonight or tomorrow.

Peter