[mirror discuss] RFC: concept for collecting download statistics

From: Peter Pöml <poeml_at_cmdline.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 18:27:05 +0200
Hi,

I wrote up what I believe could be a good plan for collecting download
statistics. I believe it would fit OpenOffice.org, openSUSE, as well
as other projects. Not only MirrorBrain users - it could be used
independently, or with other redirectors.

http://mirrorbrain.org/download-statistics

Looking forward to your comments!

Thanks,
Peter