[mirrorbrain] Minimise return footprint

From: Kib <kib_at_xbmc.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 11:12:22 +0100
Hey all,

I know that mirrorbrain sends multiple mirrors as response to a request.
However, we currently use mirrorbrain to cater to the needs of our own
application which currently is not able to follow secondary mirrors in case
the first one fails.

In order to minimize the amount of bandwidth our main redirector needs it
would be nice if there was a mirrorbrain setting which would enable the
absolute minimum response size possible.

Ergo, instead of replying

HTTP/1.1 302 Found