[mirrorbrain] collecting platform information

From: Peter Pöml <peter_at_poeml.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 00:34:45 +0100
Happy New Year to everybody!

I started a new file in the documentation tree today.
It contains a table with platforms and versions, because I find it
always hard to remember all the combinations... I can't even memorize
the distro codenames.

It should help not only me...

http://mirrorbrain.org/docs/platforms/

http://svn.mirrorbrain.org/svn/mirrorbrain/trunk/docs/platforms.rst

Please send me updates. Check out the svn trunk and edit the file (it's
simple restructured text) or talk to me about commit access.

Best,
Peter