Re: [mirrorbrain] Mirrorbrain on Debian 6

From: Nick Schermer <nickschermer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 14:50:57 +0100
On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Nick Schermer <nickschermer_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 8:41 AM, Peter Pöml <peter_at_poeml.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the opensuse buildservice seems to support building for Debian Squeeze by now. So it would be possible to provide packages that way.
>
> That would be great. We run a decent mirrorbrain setup
> (archive.xfce.org), so packages that are a bit tested would be nice.
>
>> The first step would be to enable the build target; then, to fix the build where needed.

Since 2 days our new server runs the Debian 6 packages and everything
seems to work fine. I've written a small autoindex frontend instead of
autoindex_mb, because apache's autoindex is required for
ruby-passenger. Nonetheless archive.xfce.org is happily serving the
planet again!

Only issue I experienced is that the gpg key-sign server is not working.

Thanks,
Nick