[mirrorbrain] Refreshing the expired package build key on Debian/Ubuntu

From: Peter Pöml <peter_at_poeml.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:17:40 +0200
Hi,

a while ago, the key with which packages are signed was expired. It has
been renewed since, and here are short instructions explaining how to
get your system up to date.

Note: if you try this out right now, you'll get the new 2.13.0 version that I'm
about to release. I'm still testing the Debian/Ubuntu packages; you might want
to wait a few days, or you try it out and provide feedback (which would be much
appreciated!).

lenny:~# apt-get update
[...]
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://download.opensuse.org  Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1270154736
lenny:~#

lenny:~# apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys BD6D129A
Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --secret-keyring /etc/apt/secring.gpg --trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver hkp://keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys BD6D129A
gpg: requesting key BD6D129A from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
gpg: key BD6D129A: "Apache OBS Project <Apache_at_build.opensuse.org>" 1 new signature
gpg: no ultimately trusted keys found
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:         new signatures: 1
lenny:~# apt-get update

Now the package source is accepted again, and you can update.

Peter