Re: [mirrorbrain] _at_anywhere - A way to collect users feedback on mirror problems?

From: Cory Fields <TheUni_at_xbmc.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:25:01 -0400
Completely offtopic (sorry, I can't resist), but while you're on the
subject of javascript snippets, please also consider google analytics.
It works in a similar way.. inject a piece of js, and statistics are
collected from the visitor.

We use this for our stats collection for our website. If it were
integrated with mirrorbrain, it would alleviate much of the need for
mod_stats. The only exception would be non-browser downloads.

Maybe a standardized way of injecting scripts would be prudent, rather
than aligning with a single service?

Cory