[mirrorbrain] project goals for the next weeks

From: Peter Poeml <poeml_at_cmdline.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:31:45 +0200
For the next weeks, I think the top priorities should be:

1) help OOo get going
2) document how to configure and use MirrorBrain

1) and 2) are closely intertwined.
Therefore I'm glad that the documentation system is up and running.
*Everything* that needs to be described and explained during the next
weeks should go into the documentation.

Everybody is asked to contribute to the documentation, which basically
boils down to checking out
http://svn.mirrorbrain.org/svn/mirrorbrain/trunk/docs/
and start editing. Request commit access simply by writing here!

I intend to put together a "how-to-contribute-to-the-docs" howto
asap, prominently linked from very page at
http://mirrorbrain.org/docs/
to make it real easy.

Peter