[mirror discuss] Re: FYI: Distro release calendar

From: J.H. <warthog9_at_kernel.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:37:57 -0700
As a general note, I would love help in maintaining the calendar.  I
can't always track every distro, and I have a tendency to 'batch
process' the changes to this.  I've been (very slowly) working on a set
of scripts to help me create entries and such on it, but additional
volunteers, or projects publishing like a .ics I can just merge together
would be immensely helpful.

If nothing else I'm trying to use the calendar as a way for distro
releases to not overlap (as you can imagine the pain mirrors go through
for a single release, having two simultaneously is nearly undoable)

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley