2.12.0 release (bugfixes + geographical coordinates)
MirrorBrain 2.12.0 has been released.
This release contains several important bug fixes, a new feature, and documentation fixes.
Below is a (very) condensed list of the changes. See the 2.12.0 release notes for details.
- store geographical coordinates in the mirror database records
- fix wrong hash filenames constructed by mod_mirrorbrain on Debian (issue 35)
- fix wrong URL type within Metalinks for FTP URLs (issue 23)
- fix wrong URLs printed by 'mb file ls -u' (issue 36)
- removed code for backwards compatibility for obsolete hash cache filename schemes (pre-2.10)
- try harder to catch rsync timeouts (also during connect time) (issue 12)
- fix FTP auth scanning
- fix mb db shell
- documentation enhancements
Thanks for using MirrorBrain!View other news