[mirrorbrain] CDN for video

From: nima chavooshi <nima0102_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 23:49:21 +0330
Hi

I am newbie on CDN concepts. After some search I found mirrorbrain
solution. Our website, hosts more than 40GB video. Now we need to have copy
of these videos on other sever in another datacenter and finally serve our
videos from one of the servers based on client's location. Could we use
mirrorbrain for this purpose? is there any limitation or restriction on
this?

Best Regards,
Nima Chavoshi