[mirrorbrain] 2.18.0 for testing - anyone?

From: Peter Pöml <peter_at_poeml.de>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 03:09:43 +0100
Hi,

I have a release candidate for 2.18.0. Anyone who likes to give it a go?
Let me know which platform.

I'm about to update the OBS (open build service) package, if nobody
minds - because that could be the easiest way to get packages to you for
testing.

If you build elsewhere, a tarball is here:
http://mirrorbrain.org/files/releases/
(Just note that this may not be the final 2.18.0 tarball; I might
replace it later if we find a problem.)

Peter