[mirrorbrain] Validity of PGP package signing key is now extended

From: Peter Pöml <peter_at_poeml.de>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:02:02 +0100
Hi,

since recently, the packages built in the openSUSE build service were signed with a key that's no longer valid.

I found a way to extend the validity of the key used by openSUSE build service in
signing the packages.

The GPG key BD6D129A is now valid until 2015.

I found the instructions here:
http://opensuse.14.n6.nabble.com/REMINDER-please-extend-the-signkey-of-your-projects-td3414871.html

I guess that the packages need to be rebuilt first, and I don't know how long that takes.

Best,
Peter