[mirrorbrain] mirror list in plain text?

From: Per Jessen <per_at_computer.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:47:25 +0200
Hi,

is there a (standardized) way of retrieving the mirror list in plain
text?  I need this for setting up a URL rewriter for squid which will
help me cache segmented downloads.  For instance, I can retrieve the
HTML from http://mirrors.opensuse.org/list/all.html and parse that HTML
quite easily, but I would prefer just getting a plain text file
straight from mirrorbrain.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (7.2°C)