Re: [mirrorbrain] Mirrorbrain on Debian 6

From: Oliver Beattie <oliver_at_obeattie.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:56:00 +0100
This was me. I actually did publish some of my work making it work
under Squeeze (there's certainly nothing that doesn't work under it as
I recall).

I published it on GitHub here https://github.com/obeattie/my-mirrorbrain

But I'm not exactly sure how much of what I actually did ended up
here, so I will take a look and put anything up that I did and haven't
put out there yet if you're interested.