[mirrorbrain] Change in the setup of the announcement mailing list

From: Peter Poeml <peter_at_poeml.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 01:19:13 +0100
Hi,

so far, announcements of the MirrorBrain project went only to the
announcement mailing list, and not to the users/developers list (this
list I'm writing to).

That meant that people needed to subscribe to both lists to also get the
announcements, and left the announcement writer to maybe Cc the general
list or not, because not everybody is subscribed to the announcement
list -- and I figured that it is easier for everybody if the
announcement goes to both lists.

So in the future, the announcement list is for those who want to get
_only_ the announcement. All Announcements will go to both lists. So you
need to be subscribed only to one of them.

Don't worry, you don't have to take action now. I will simply remove
those people, who are subscribed on both lists, from the announcement
list, so they don't get stuff twice. This way, you shouldn't notice a
change.

Hope that meets all needs.

Thanks,
Peter