Re: [mirrorbrain] XBMC using MB?

From: Peter Pöml <poeml_at_cmdline.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 22:25:36 +0100
Hi,

Am 02.01.2010 um 09:24 schrieb Cory Fields:

> Yup, Mirrorbrain is up and working beautifully. We'll be deploying as
> soon as we can gather stats correctly and automatically. Hope to be
> using metalinks in the near-future as well on the client side for
> larger (~30mb+) downloads as well. They're working great via the file
> index, just need to work on integrating them into our client.

I was very happy to hear this (and see your post on the xmbc.org
website)!

Also about the Metalinks.

Note that the Internet Draft for Metalinks is finalized these days;
once that has happened, it should be very easily possible to switch
the format to the new one (while the old one could still be supported
as well).

Peter