[mirrorbrain] How to tell if mirrorbrain is redirecting

From: David Farning <dfarning_at_sugarlabs.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:15:43 -0500
Peter,

Yet another question...

I have manually added, edited, scanned and enabled two mirrors on
mirrorbrain-testing.sl.o.

How can I tell if mirrorbrain is redirecting correctly?  I see no
indication in either the access or error logs.

Also, I am still getting could not resolve continent, referer:
http://mirrorbrain-testing.sugarlabs.org/soas/repositories/2/ error.

logs are attached.

thanks
david