[mirrorbrain-announce] Announcement of MirrorBrain 2.16.0 release

From: Peter Pöml <peter_at_poeml.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 02:02:08 +0100
Hi,

happy new year :-P

This mail is to announce the release of MirrorBrain 2.16.0.

Not much happened during the last year regarding MirrorBrain
development, which is not due to lack of interest, but due to my new job
as an anaesthetist that really keeps me busy. But there were a few small
bug fixes that are waiting to be published. Also, URL signing
(introduced in 2.14.0) is now considered stable.
http://mirrorbrain.org/docs/configuration/#configuring-url-signatures

The most significant bug fix is a crash that could (only) occur when
fallback mirrors were configured (hardcoded with MirrorBrainFallback
directive in Apache config file).

The other fixes are mostly to adjust for newer Python and build
environments of these days.  Ah, and the scanner got a little better,
thanks to Thorsten Behrens' patch!

See http://mirrorbrain.org/news/2160-with-bug-fixes-and-URL-signing/
for detailed release info.

Thanks,